The String The String

Horrible.

This was just horrible. Why would a girl become so mesmerized by a small piece of string that, somehow, floats through the air? Unless the girl was suffering from severe mental retardation, the plot seems very unbelievable. However, I did enjoy the narrative even though the storyline was terrible. Perhaps if the string was a ribbon instead, I would have enjoyed it far more than what it is right now.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

WTF

I was waiting for someone else to die but, this is an ok flash. I like the beat too.

KAZAHANA: Merciless KAZAHANA: Merciless

Excellent flash!

I wish all the anime I watched was as awesome as this. I feel that this has a great a story and the animation is pretty good!

Terra Guardian 2 Terra Guardian 2

Loved the idea...

...But I think this could have been better. I was disapointed that every boss I faced was not another plane or some air based vehicle that had suddenly shown up. I would have also enjoyed the ability to move up and down with limitations being that I am in a tank. A story would have given me more incentive to continue playing.

Ink Ball Ink Ball

A Unique game

I think this is fairly unique but, I would have enjoyed it more if it had better controls and if it had more colors other than just green and black.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

GREAT GAME!!!

My new favorite game of all time! Great work!

MegaMan! MegaMan!

So cute!

This is quite hilarious, not to mention cute!

Demonic P-Bot Demonic P-Bot

Cool!

This kind of reminds me of a short animation that used to appear on cartoon network. Great work!

Who Needs Shepard...... Who Needs Shepard......

Epic

It actually looks like second life? Either way, I think this looks great!

DoomPatrol responds: